Monday, March 30, 2009

Sermon series branding!

I have always wanted to be artistically talented... but then again so has everyone else!

Drawing is really hard, painting is messy and I simply don't understand how people sculpt from one piece of wood/stone/ice and create something that actually resembles something! So I thought I would take the easy way out and do it electronically.
I was inspired by a blog I read where the person was discussing 'branding' of sermon series, that is, creating a graphic that goes with your church's current sermon series that you can post on your web page and use to invite people etc, to make it look cooler essentially.
So I thought this was a way that I could be artistic and not need to draw, be able to paint, know how to sculpt or have any artistic gifts! Perfect!
These are the ones that I have come up with:

















If you know what castle I used for the Sermon on the Mount one you will get a prize!!




No comments:

Post a Comment